The Lumber Baron’s House

renelle-jan-2016

The Lumber Baron’s House is located in Haileybury Ontario along the shores of beautiful Lake Temiskaming. The lumber industry started in mid 1800’s when J.R. Booth, one of the richest man in Canada had the logging rights all around the lake. This was before any pioneer settled in the area at the end of the century. The great white pines we’re harvested and squared in order to attach them together to float as rafts all the way to Quebec City to be shipped in London.

In 1903, while the Temiskaming & Northern Ontario railway was being built through Cobalt some of the richest silver mines in the world we’re discovered. News of the discovery spread like wild fires and thousand of people arrived to find prosperity. www.lumberbaronshouse.com


View this video in French

Living Room


salon4
salon3

Before Photos


salon2
salon1
 

Dining Room


dining-room4
dining-room2

Before Photos


dining-room3
dining-room1

For full details on The Lumber Baron’s project, click here
 

 


 

The Prospector’s House

IDEAwinnersmLocated in the center of Haileybury, this project honors the prospectors who came to Cobalt (sister town) more than one hundred years ago to develop the mines. The name called for a rustic style and the vision had to amalgamate art, tourism and design.

For full details on the project, here’s a Press Release that was prepared for a press conference at The Prospector’s House on May 1st based on an interview Renelle gave to a journalist from the area which fully describes the project.

special-features-PH3

bbcanada_logo_horizsmall
Renelle Design Servicing BBCanada.com